This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 22 mars 2012

LIVE OVER BRIDGES - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. BJ-9501/3

Fantastique digipack se dépliant en 3 parties pour ce concert audience enregistré le 19 mai 1995 au Tokyo Dôme. Très rare triple CD.
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Wild In The Streets
  4. Keep The Faith
  5. I'd Die For You
  6. Diamond Ring
  7. Bed Of Roses
  8. Stranger In This Town
  9. Blaze Of Glory
  10. Tokyo Road
  11. Lay Your Hands On Me
  12. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  13. Jumpin' Jack Flash
  14. Glory Days
  15. Bad Medicine
  16. Shout
  17. With A Little Help From My Friends
  18. Always
  19. Blood On Blood
  20. Acoustic Solo
  21. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  22. Rockin' All Over The World
  23. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  24. Never Say Goodbye
  25. I'll Be There For You
  26. Hey God
  27. This Ain't A Love Song
  28. Runaway

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.