This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 22 mars 2012

SAN JOSE - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. BJSJ-1/2

Concert radio enregistré au San José Arena de San José le 23 avril 2001. Double CD.
  1. Intro
  2. One Wild Night
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. It's My Life
  5. Keep The Faith
  6. Interlude
  7. Livin' On A Prayer
  8. Born To Be My Baby
  9. Wild Is The Wind
  10. In These Arms
  11. Just Older
  12. Blood On Blood
  13. I'll Be There For You
  14. Lay Your Hands On Me
  15. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  16. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  17. Bad Medicine
  18. Shout
  19. I Got The Girl
  20. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  21. Tequilla
  22. Twist And Shout

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.