This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 22 mars 2012

STAGE OF ROSES - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. TUTTI 013-2CD

Double CD du concert radio enregistré au National Bowl de Milton (1ere nuit) en 1993.
  1. Rock N Roll Intro
  2. I Believe
  3. Wild In The Streets
  4. You Give Love A Bad Name
  5. Born To Be My Baby
  6. Falling In Love
  7. Bed Of Roses
  8. Keep The Faith
  9. I'd Die For You
  10. Blaze Of Glory
  11. Lay Your Hands On Me
  12. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  13. Bad Medicine
  14. Shout
  15. Help
  16. Little Help
  17. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  18. In These Arms
  19. Livin' On A Prayer
  20. I'll Be There For You

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.