This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

dimanche 8 avril 2012

BETWEEN THE COVERS Vol 1 - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. BJ001

Compilation de morceaux live, mais uniquement des reprises.
  1. Walk This Way
  2. Fever
  3. Shout
  4. Good Lovin'
  5. With A Little Help Fom My Friends
  6. The Boys Are Back In Town
  7. Bang Bang
  8. You Keep Me Hanging On
  9. Help
  10. Pretty Woman
  11. Goin' Back
  12. Good Golly My Molly
  13. Seven Days
  14. I Don't Wanna Go Home
  15. Little Wing
  16. It's Only Rock'N'Roll
  17. Waltzing Matilda
Voir la jaquette pour les lieux et dates d'enregistrement.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.