This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

samedi 14 avril 2012

DESTINATION EUROPE 1997 - CD Bootled Silver - Réf. RR 008/9

Double CD soundboard du concert de Jon en solo à Paris le 10 juin 1997, complété de 5 titres du groupe à Séoul le 10 mai 1995.
  1. Not Fade Away
  2. Every Word Was A Piece Of My Heart
  3. Queen Of New Orleans
  4. Ugly
  5. Midnight In Chelsea / Destination Anywhere
  6. Blaze Of Glory
  7. Livin' On A Prayer
  8. Staring At Your Window With A Suitcase In My Hand
  9. Billy Get Your Guns
  10. Naked
  11. August 7, 4:15
  12. Keep The faith
  13. Jailbreak
  14. It's Just Me
  15. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  16. I Sleep When I'm Dead
  17. Intro / You Give Love A Bad Name (Séoul)
  18. Wild In The Streets (Séoul)
  19. I'd Die For You (Séoul)
  20. Diamond Ring (Séoul)
  21. Bed Of Roses (Séoul)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.