This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

samedi 29 décembre 2012

BON JOVI IN CONCERT - CD Album U.S. - Réf. WPLJOVI

CD promo distribué lors du concert du groupe au Giant Stadium en 2001.
  1. Introduction par Scott Shannon
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Born To Be My Baby
  4. Question et Réponse
  5. Just Older
  6. It's My Life
  7. Question et Réponse
  8. Runaway
  9. Captain Crash And The Beauty Queen From Mars
  10. Question et Réponse
  11. I'll Be There For You
  12. Bad Medicine
  13. Shout
  14. Wanted Dead Or Alive
Concert enregistré le 20 septembre 2000 au China Club.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.