This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 4 janvier 2013

MOST WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE - DVD Bootleg Silver - Réf. AAA006-9

Concert enregistré à Yokohama, Japon le 19 mai 1996.
  1. Lay Your Hands On Me
  2. Bad Medicine
  3. Hey God
  4. You Give Love A Bad Name
  5. Runaway
  6. I'll Be There For You
  7. Something To Believe In
  8. Blood On Blood
  9. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  10. I'd Die For You
  11. In These Arms
  12. Something For The Pain
  13.  Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  14. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  15. Keep The Faith
  16. Always
  17. Blaze Of Glory
  18. These Days
  19. My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms
  20. Damned
  21. Livin' On A Prayer
Bonus : Japanese Marching Band



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.