This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 23 septembre 2014

THE CRUSH TOUR - Ticket de Concert


Billet de concert au Wembley Stadium de Londre le 19 août 2000.

Set list du concert :
  1. London Calling
  2. Livin' On A Prayer
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Captain Crash And The Beauty Queen From Mars
  5. Say It Isn't So
  6. One Wild Night
  7. Born To Be My Baby
  8. It's My Life
  9. Runaway
  10. Bed Of Roses
  11. I Got The Girl
  12. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  13. Wild In The Streets
  14. Just Older
  15. Lay Your Hands On Me
  16. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead / Rockin' All Over The World
  17. Bad Medicine
  18. Shout
  19. Two Story Town
  20. Blood On Blood
  21. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  22. Next 100 Years
  23. Keep The Faith

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.