This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 10 octobre 2014



Ca y est.... le cap des 1600 pièces de collection est dépassé. Quand je me retourne est regarde ma collection bien rangée je suis assez ému car cela me fait repensé à toutes ces années de recherches dans les bourses aux disques, et maintenant sur le net, mais aussi à tous ceux avec qui je suis toujours en contact depuis presque 30 ans et qui depuis la France ou bien du Japon, USA et bien d'autres, m'aident à agrandir cette collection.
 
Laissez moi un commentaire sur cette article pour me dire ce que vous pensez de ma collection et comment je pourrais améliorer notre site ; j'écris "notre site" car sans vous et vos visites, il ne pourrait exister.
 
A bientôt
 
Laurent
 
That's it.... The cape of 1600 collector's items is exceeded. When I turn around is looks at my tidied up well collection I am moved enough because it makes for me rethought in all these years of searches in stock exchanges, and now on the net, but also in all those with whom I am always in contact for almost 30 years and which since France either of Japan, the USA and many more contry, help me to enlarge this collection.
 
Leave I a comment on this article to tell me of what you think of my collection and how I could improve our site ; I write "our site" 'cause without you and your visits, it could not exist.
 
See you soon.
 
(I hope that the English translation is correct, let me know if not)
 
Laurent

2 commentaires:

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.