This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

lundi 12 octobre 2015

ONE WILD NIGHT TOUR - Ticket de Concert



Concert du 19 juin 2001 au POPB de Paris Bercy.

Set list du concert :

  1. One Wild Night
  2. Raise Your Hands
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. In These Arms
  5. It's My Life
  6. Born To Be My Baby
  7. Always
  8. I Got The Girl
  9. Just Older
  10. Wild In The Streets
  11. Blaze Of Glory
  12. Lay Your hands On Me
  13. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  14. Bad Medicine
  15. These Days
  16. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  17. Keep The Faith
  18. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  19. Livin' On A Prayer
  20. Tequilla
  21. Twist And Shout

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.