This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

lundi 12 octobre 2015

THESE DAYS TOUR - Ticket de Concert



Concert du 3 juillet 1996 au POPB de Paris Bercy.

Set list du concert :

  1. Helter Skeler
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Runaway
  4. Something For The Pain
  5. All I Want Is Everything
  6. Lie To Me
  7. Rockin' All Over The World
  8. Blood On Blood
  9. Damned
  10. I'll Be There For You (acoustic)
  11. WAnted Dead Ort Alive (acoustic)
  12. In These Arms (acoustic)
  13. Lay Your Hands On Me
  14. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  15. Jumpin' Jack Flash
  16. Papa Was A Rolling Stone
  17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  18. Hey God
  19. Letting You Go
  20. Something To Believe In
  21. Keep The Faith
  22. Always
  23. Blaze Of Glory
  24. These Days
  25. Livin' On A Prayer
  26. This Ain't A Love Song
 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.