This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mercredi 19 mai 2021

EVERYDAY - BEST 2002 - CD Silver Bootleg - Réf. 063 934-2



CD Silver Bootleg Russe version compilation de 2002.

  1. Everyday
  2. Another Reason To Believe
  3. We Can Dance
  4. It's My Life
  5. Born To Be My baby
  6. Something For The Pain
  7. Bad Medicine
  8. Bed Of Roses
  9. Midnight In Chelsea
  10. You Give Love A Bad Name
  11. I'll Be There For You
  12. Livin' On A Prayer
  13. Thsi Ain't A Love Song
  14. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  15. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  16. Thank You For Loving Me
  17. Always
  18. Breathe

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.