This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 1 novembre 2011

IN RIO DE JANEIRO - DVD Silver Bootleg - Réf. WOW-263

Concert TV enregistré au "Hollywood Rock" Festival de Rio. Maracana Stadium le 28-01-1990.
  1. Lay Your Hands On Me
  2. I'd Die For You
  3. Wild In The Streets
  4. You Give Love A Bad Name
  5. Fever / Born To Be My Baby
  6. Keyboards Intro
  7. Let It Rock
  8. I'll Be There For You
  9. Blood On Blood
  10. Livin' On A Prayer
  11. Tokyo Road
  12. Runaway
  13. Never Say Goodbye
  14. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  15. Bad Medicine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.