This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 1 novembre 2011

SHEPHERDS BUSH 2002 - DVD Silver Bootleg - Réf. ?????

Concert TV enregistré à Londres en 2002.
  1. Celluloid Heroes (duo avec Ray Davies)
  2. Livin' On A Prayer
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Everyday
  5. Born To Be My Baby
  6. Just Older
  7. Bounce
  8. Undivided
  9. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  10. It's My Life
  11. Misunderstood
  12. The Distance
  13. Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars
  14. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  15. Bad Medicine
  16. Shout
  17. Joey
  18. Blood On Blood
  19. Keep The Faith

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.