This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 1 février 2019

CRUSH TOUR OPEN AIR 2000 - Ticket de Concert

Ticket de concert d'Oostende, Belgique au Wellington Hippodroom le 27 août 2000.

Set list du concert :
  1. I Believe
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Captain Crash And The Beauty Queen From Mars
  4. Say It Isn't So
  5. Born To Be My Baby
  6. It's My Life
  7. Damned
  8. Can't Help Falling In Love
  9. I'll Be There For You
  10. Soemday I'll Be Saturday Night
  11. Wild In The Streets 
  12. Just Older
  13. Lay Your Hands On Me
  14. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  15. bad Medicine
  16. I Got The Girl
  17. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  18. Livin' On A Prayer
  19. Keep The Faith

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.