This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 1 février 2019

THESE DAYS TOUR 1996 - Ticket de Concert

Ticket du concert au Krakelshaff de Bettembourg au Luxembourg le 11 juin 1996.

Set list du concert :
  1. Lay Your Hands On Me
  2. Bad Medicine
  3. All I Want Is Everything
  4. You Give Love A Bad Name
  5. Runaway
  6. Diamond Ring (a capella)
  7. Bed Of Roses
  8. I Believe
  9. Blood On Blood
  10. Wanted Dead Or Alive (acoustic)
  11. I'd Die For You (acoustic)
  12. In These Arms (acoustic)
  13. Something For The Pain
  14. Someday I'll Saturday Night
  15. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead / Jumpin' Jack Flash
  16. Keep The Faithj
  17. Always
  18. Blaze Of Glory
  19. These Days
  20. Rockin' All Over The World
  21. Livin' On A Prayer
  22. Damned
  23. This Ain't A Love Song


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.