This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 24 février 2012

THESE DAYS JAPAN TOUR - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. JBCD-045-046

Double CD enregistré en audience au Nishinomiya Stadium d'Osaka, Japon en mai 1996.
  1. Intro
  2. Lay Your Hands On Me
  3. Bad Medicine
  4. Hey God
  5. You Give Love A Bad Name
  6. All I Want Is Everything
  7. (Its' hard) Letting You Go
  8. Something To Believe In
  9. Blood On Blood
  10. Wanted Dead Or Alive (acoustic)
  11. I'd Die For you (acoustic)
  12. In These Arms (acoustic)
  13. Something For The Pain
  14. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  15. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead  ~ Jumpin' Jack Flash
  16. Keep The Faith
  17. Always
  18. These Days
  19. Blaze Of Glory
  20. Runaway
  21. My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms
  22. Because The Night ~ Damned
  23. Livin' On A Prayer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.