This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 1 mars 2012

LONDON - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. TSP-CD-293-1/2

Superbe digipack se dépiant en 4, ce double CD regroupe deux concerts du groupe.

Live au Shepherds Bush Empire de Londres le 18 septembre 2002 :
  1. Hollywood Boulevard (avec Ray Davies)
  2. Livin' On A Prayer
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Everyday
  5. Born To Be My Baby
  6. Just Older
  7. Bounce
  8. Undivided
  9. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  10. It's My Life
  11. Misunderstood
  12. The Distance
  13. Captain Crash And The Beauty Queen From Mars
  14. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  15. Shout
  16. Joey
  17. Blood On Blood
  18. Keep The faith
Live au Grand Ballroom de New York le 23 août 2002 :
  1. You Give Love A Bad Name
  2. It's My Life
  3. Everyday
  4. Born To Be My Baby
  5. Just Older
  6. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  7. Misunderstood
  8. Bounce
  9. Hook Me Up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.