This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 16 septembre 2014

I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD TOUR - Ticket de Concert

Nouvelle section sur BONJOVI FRENCH COLLECTION : les tickets de concerts.

Vous y trouverez les concerts auxquels j'ai assisté, mais aussi des tickets de concerts achetés car ils sont tout simplement trés beaux.

Premier ticket pour inaugurer cette section, Paris le 15 septembre 1993.

Set list concert :

  1. I Believe
  2. Wild in the Streets
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Born To Be My Baby
  5. Can’t Help Falling In Love ~ Bed Of Roses
  6. Keep The Faith
  7. I’d Die For You
  8. Blood Money
  9. Blaze Of Glory
  10. Lay Your Hands On Me
  11. I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead / Jumpin’ Jack Flash
  12. Bad Medicine / Shout
  13. Help!
  14. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  15. In These Arms
  16. Livin’ On A Prayer
  17. Never Say Goodbye
  18. Blood On Blood

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.