This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 16 septembre 2014

THE CIRCLE TOUR - Ticket de Concert


Concert à Paris au P.O.P.B le 16 juin 2010.

Set list concert :
  1. Blood On Blood
  2. We Weren’t Born To Follow
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Raise Your Hands
  5. Born To Be My Baby
  6. Lost Highway
  7. When We Were Beautiful
  8. Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars
  9. We Got It Goin’ On
  10. Bad Medicine / Pretty Woman
  11. Lay Your Hands (chant : Richie Sambora)
  12. Bed Of Roses
  13. I’ll Be There For You (Acoustic)
  14. Something For The Pain (Acoustic)
  15. Someday I’ll Be Saturday (Acoustic)
  16. I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead
  17. It’s My Life
  18. Work For Fhe Working Man
  19. Who Says You Can’t Go Home
  20. Keep The Faith
  21. Let It Rock
  22. In These Arms
  23. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  24. Livin’ On A Prayer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.