This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 4 octobre 2018

BREMEN 1995 - CD Silver Bootleg - Réf. MC-137



Là aussi il s'agit aussi d'une nouveauté de septembre 2018 sur le label Monchild Records.

Concert enregistré au Weserstadion, Bremen, Allemagne le 27 mai 1995. Version soundboard.

  1. Intro
  2. Livin' On A Prayer
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Wild In The Streets
  5. Keep The Faith
  6. Blood On Blood
  7. Always
  8. I'd Die For You
  9. Blaze Of Glory
  10. Dry County
  11. Lay Your Hands On Me
  12. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  13. Bad Medicine
  14. Rockin' All Over the World
  15. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  16. With A Little Help From My Friends
  17. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  18. This Ain't A Love Song
  19. Runaway
  20. I'll Be There For You

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.